Golden Memories – From NADFAS to The Arts Society
This late afternoon trip down the memory lane will be our contribution to celebrating NADFAS 50th Anniversary in 2018. In collaboration with Benahavis DFAS we put on a show in three parts:
- ‘Hats & Gloves’ – enactment of the early days when Patricia Faye had the idea to set up NADFAS.
- ‘Trials and Triumphs’ – an interview with Susan Brodie, the Founder Chairman of Costa del Sol DFAS, the first society in Spain. Susan has wonderful and amusing anecdotes to impart from the early days of the society.
- ‘Then & Now’ – a power point presentation and video showing how The Arts Society Benahavis operates today.
We are delighted that NADFAS Chairman, June Robinson will join us for this event and give us a brief talk about their new brand ‘The Arts Society’ and its plans for the future.
Cocktails and nibbles will be served, possibly followed by music. We encourage you to dress in 60’ fashion be it the Mary Quant style or the flower power style of the late 60’s.
- Times: 16:30 for 17:00 start of the show
- The event will end around 19:30
- Courtesy of Blevins Franks, Mijas, we will have a coach to take us from Fuengirola to Benahavis and back